Collection: Lent and Easter 2023
Lent starts on 22 February 2023 (Ash Wednesday), Good Friday is 7 April 2023, and Easter Sunday is 9 April 2023.
In this book list collection we feature two new study resource titles which can either be read as stand-alone books or used along with the separate the Leader's Guides and DVD/Video content for group sessions:
Finding Jesus in the Psalms: A Lenten Journey. By Barb Roose.
Luke: Jesus and the Outsiders, Outcasts, and Outlaws. By Adam Hamilton.
Topics of other books in this selection include:
- What Jesus said about sin, mistakes and messing stuff up
- Three complete Messy Church sessions and a treasure trove of ideas for Lent, Holy Week and Easter.
- Easter story picture book for 3-5 year olds
- Cycle A Sermons for Lent and Easter based on the Gospel texts.
- Journeying from darkness to light at Easter.
- 50 daily reflections from Ash Wednesday to Easter Wednesday
- Lent as a season of repentance and renewal.
- Giving up diet culture and embracing body positivity for Lent.
- Building a richer relationship with God and embracing the Lenten season.
- Cycle A sermons based on the second lesson for Lent and Easter
- Doubt as an essential component of faith and true belief
- Heart-shaping lessons for Lent and Easter.
We will order these titles in for you. Please allow 4 weeks for delivery.
Note: Many of our Year A and 2023 worship resources also include material for Lent and Easter: Click here to view and order those books